39th Legislative District Democrats
August Events for the 39th LD Democrats
August 2, Wednesday: Gala Committee meeting
The Gala committee will meet at 6:00pm at the Everett Library in Downtown. This is work on the Snohomish County Henry M Jackson awards Gala. We will have an auction table and the funds generated from the Auction will be returned to 39th LD. Also if you volunteer to work on the Auction, you will get into event for free. See below for more information on Snohomish County Gala.
August 6, Sunday: Our Time Women’s Rights Event and Snohomish County Dem Picnic
Thornton A Sullivan Park/Camp Patterson Area, 11405 Silver Lake Rd. Everett, WA
11:00am – 5:00pm all proceeds benefiting Everett Planned Parenthood. Snohomish County Democrats are providing food for the event.
August 26 and 27, Sat and Sunday: Evergreen State Fair, Monroe, WA
To make sure the dates are all covered each LD is staffing two days for the Democratic booth in Monroe. We will have Sat and Sunday. The Snohomish County Chair, Mario Brown is very grateful to us for taking the 26th, which is the same day as the Gala. This is a great event and fun. Morning and evening shifts available. Let’s show the fighting spirit of the Democrats in the 39th. Contact: Cathy Ozog firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in taking a shift.
August 26, Saturday: Henry M. Jackson Awards Dinner and Gala
Tulalip Casino Resort: VIP at 6:00 pm, Dinner/Awards at 7:00 pm
Speakers: Nina Turner and US Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard
There will be auction items including the auction items for the 39th. If you can’t make the Gala meeting above, Contact Diana 44thlddems@gmailcom or Cathy Ozog for volunteering for the event. Ticket Information including discount options can be found Here
September Executive Meeting
5200 172nd St NE
Arlington, WA 98223
Saturday, September 23, 2017
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Chair: Karl de Jong
Secretary: Chuck Bean
Jed Holmes Wins Skagit Conservation Board Seat
There’s a new face on the Skagit Conservation Board. Jed Holmes, a candidate supported by
various county leaders including Sedro-Woolley Councilmember Germaine Kornegay, won the
seat during special balloting on Tuesday, February 21st.
Read the press release here.
Meeting Schedule for 39th LDDO
(dates for the 4th Sat of the Month)
- Sat Jan 21 – Reorganization Meeting LD meeting (Marysville Library 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Feb 25 – Executive/General LD Meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Mar 25 – Executive/Committee meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00 am-1:00pm)
- Sat Apr 29 – Quarterly LD Meeting (Alfy’s Pizza Monroe 11:00 am)
- Sat May 27 – Monthly LD Meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am -1:00pm)
- Sat Jun 24 – Executive Meeting ( Buzz Inn 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Jul 22 – Quarterly LD meeting (Mount Vernon 10:00am- 1:00pm)
- Sat Sep 23 – Executive/Committee meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am- 1:00pm)
- Sat Oct 28 – Quarterly LD Meeting (Marysville Library 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Nov 18 – Executive/Committee meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am- 1:00pm)
- Sat Dec 16 – Executive Meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am -1:00pm)
Note: All Executive meeting locations are at the Buzz Inn 5200 172nd ext 206, Across the Street from the Airport. in Arlington Wa The General Meetings are at the locations noted
39th LD Democrats Facebook Feed
39th LD Democrats Twitter Feed
RT @WAHouseDems: House Democrats are fully funding education without cutting essential services or balancing it on the backs of middle clas…(about 135 days ago)
(about 135 days ago)
(about 142 days ago)
#ProtectOurCare https://t.co/TEgA4axxin(about 146 days ago)
Ferndale is the closest confirmed "Town Hall." RSVP is requested to accommodate ADA & audience size.… https://t.co/jNTKcVSDbp(about 149 days ago)