39th Legislative District Democrats
Program and Executive Board Meeting
Buzz Inn Arlington
5200 172nd St NE, Arlington, Washington 98223
Saturday, March 25th
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Chair: Karl de Jong
Secretary: Chuck Bean
10:00 a.m. Social – order food & beverages at the cashier
10:30 a.m. Program
11:30 a.m. Break
11:40 a.m. Executive Board Meeting
12:45 p.m. Adjourn
1:00 p.m. Must be completely clear of the room
We are very pleased to have State Senator Maralyn Chase (D-32)
(http://sdc.wastateleg.org/chase/) and from “Washington’s Paramount
Duty” board member, Ms. Summer Stinson, (http://paramountduty.org/) as
our direct action program. We are talking education.
Please bring your cell phone and pen, paper, and writing skills!
Afterwards, we will get into the nuts & bolts of the mechanics of the organization as members of the Executive Board will give their respective reports and we consider endorsements, but not limited to:
- 1 – Snohomish County Council District 1 – Raymond Miller (website pending)
- Mr. Miller currently serves on the Snohomish County Human Rights Commission. He is a veteran with a robust and extensive body of work with the Democratic Party and in the Social Justice community. Mr. Miller is challenging Snohomsh County Councilmember Sam Low (R).
- 2 – King County Sheriff – John Urquhart (http://johnforsheriff.com/)
- Multiple folks have submitted budget requests, fundraising ideas, comments and proposed edits and significant additions to our current bylaws for consideration at our April “Quarterly LD Meeting.” Please continue to submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP on FaceBook:
or by reply email.
Thank you for all your efforts for our Democratic Party.
Build. Grow. Win.
Jed Holmes Wins Skagit Conservation Board Seat
Read the press release here.
Meeting Schedule for 39th LDDO
(dates for the 4th Sat of the Month)
- Sat Jan 21 – Reorganization Meeting LD meeting (Marysville Library 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Feb 25 – Executive/General LD Meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Mar 25 – Executive/Committee meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00 am-1:00pm)
- Sat Apr 22 – Quarterly LD Meeting (Monroe Library 10:00 am)
- Sat May 27 – Executive Meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am -1:00pm)
- Sat Jun 24 – Executive Meeting ( Buzz Inn 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Jul 22 – Quarterly LD meeting (Mount Vernon 10:00am- 1:00pm)
- Sat Sep 23 – Executive/Committee meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am- 1:00pm)
- Sat Oct 28 – Quarterly LD Meeting (Marysville Library 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sat Nov 18 – Executive/Committee meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am- 1:00pm)
- Sat Dec 16 – Executive Meeting (Buzz Inn 10:00am -1:00pm)
Note: All Executive meeting locations are at the Buzz Inn 5200 172nd ext 206, Across the Street from the Airport. in Arlington Wa The General Meetings are at the locations noted
39th LD Democrats Facebook Feed
39th LD Democrats Twitter Feed
RT @TheDemocrats: If Neil Gorsuch joins the Supreme Court, he would be "widely expected to favor big business," not working families. https…(about 23 hours ago)
(about 8 days ago)
#ProtectOurCare https://t.co/9fvcNRwjFt(about 10 days ago)
A glimpse of the personalities involved in Olympia regarding the impending School Levy Cliff.https://t.co/wl5ObiKoi2(about 14 days ago)
Now we understand why the GOP were going to such lengths to hide their Affordable Care Act replacement bill, https://t.co/qwdpSRkP3T(about 15 days ago)